Tell Us Your Story!
If you are currently studying abroad or have just returned from a study abroad program, we would love to hear all about your experiences, adventures, and funny stories!
If you can answer one of these questions below or would like to share some other aspect of your experience in 300 words or less with one or a few pictures (highest resolution possible) attached it would be greatly appreciated! And please keep in mind that this is a public blog that anyone can view so please keep it clean!
1. Have you had any culture shock moments yet? How did you deal with it?
2. Do you have any funny stories?
3. How is your university different from Towson?
4. What is your favorite part about the city/area that you’re living in?
5. After returning from your experience abroad, is there any advice you would have given yourself before leaving/would like to give other students preparing to go abroad?
Submit your story to email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you!
If you already have a blog, let us know. We will add you to our Student Bloggers page!
Check Out Other Student’s Stories!
Take a look at what the previous study abroad students have been saying about their experience and time abroad.
Go over to ‘Take a Look Around’ and click on Student Stories.