You’ve been waiting for this moment and it’s here!
The Study Abroad Office is ready to announce our line-up for the 2019 faculty-led Minimester and Spring Break programs!
The faculty-led programs we offer are a great option for students to study abroad during the winter, spring and summer breaks. These programs range from 2-6 weeks.
And now, no more delay….here’s the list!
- Corporate Communication in the UK
- Marketing in the Shadow of the Bordeaux Vineyards, France
- Spanish Language and Indigenous Cultures in Antigua, Guatemala
- South Africa and US: Civil Rights and Civil Wrongs
- Identity, Expression, and Social Action in Scotland
- Gender, Health, and Social Justice in Ghana
- Italian Language and Culture in Venice, Italy
- Teaching with the Arts in Mind, Italy
- Career Exploration and Professional Development in the UK
Applications are open now!
Not sure if a program is right for you? Come by our office and get some more information! We offer group info sessions Mon- Fri at 2pm. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.