And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for…
We have finalized the line-up for the 2018 faculty-led programs!
If you are unfamiliar with our faculty-led programs, they are essentially study abroad opportunities during the winter, spring, and summer breaks led by Towson faculty, ranging from 2-6 weeks.
Without further ado…
Color Key: light green represents Minimester programs, dark green represents spring break programs, dark blue represents summer programs, and light blue represents countries with a Minimester and a summer program.
- Health Professions in Australia
- Education, Ethics, and Change in Ireland
- Geography in the Heart of Europe: Prague, World Regional Geography
- Marketing in the Shadow of the Bordeaux Vineyards, France
- Spanish Language and Indigenous Cultures in Antigua, Guatemala
- Identity, Expression, and Social Action in Scotland
- South Africa and US: Civil Rights and Civil Wrongs
- Corporate Communication in the U.K.
- Environmental Education and Service Learning in the Tropics, Costa Rica
- Human Resource Development in the Ecuadorian Amazon and Beyond, Ecuador (graduate students only)
- Arts as Sanctuary in Berlin: Innovation in Arts Engagement and Integration for Refugees, Germany (graduate students only)
- The African Metropole: Accra, Ghana
- The Classical World in the Modern Imagination, Greece
- Education, Ethics, and Change in Three Chinese Capital Cities
- Summer in Japan
- Crafting Fantastic Worlds: Film, Effects, and Animation in the New Zealand Landscape
- Culture and Psychology: South Africa from a Psychological Perspective
- Communication and Global Competence in Barcelona, Spain
- Spanish Language and Culture in Spain
- Economics, Justice, and Cooperation: Mondragon University, Spain
Applications will open June 1, stay tuned for details!