See where Towson can take you this summer! If you’re not familiar with faculty-led programs, they take place over school breaks for a few weeks depending on the individual program, and are taught by Towson faculty!
Application deadlines are March 15th unless otherwise noted.
- Cuba/ECON – Close but No Cigars: Economics and Supply Chain in Cuba (deadline February 20)
- Italy/PSYC – Culture and Psychology: Italy from a Psychological Perspective
- Denmark/ECED – Early Childhood Education in Denmark: Policy and Practice
- Germany/ART – Exploring Contemporary Visual Art in Berlin
- Czech Republic/GEOG – Geography in the Heart of Europe: Prague
- Costa Rica/REED – Second Language Learning in the Costa Rican Cloud Forest
- Spain/SPAN – Spanish Language and Culture in Spain
- Greece/ENGL – The Classical World in the Modern Imagination, Greece
- Peru/BIOL – Tropical Field Ecology in Peru