This Spring, we have a unique opportunity for our students!
Dr. Colleen Ebacher will be teaching a semester-long course here at Towson in which students will be able to spend 10 days in Havana, Cuba during Spring Break 2015.
Here are the highlights:
- Fulfills HONR 370 OR an Honors College upper level elective
- Limited number of spaces available to non-Honors College students who will earn credit for SPAN 370
- Cost: $4,250 (which includes airfare)
- Dates: March 12 – 22, 2015
* Application Deadline is November 3, 2014 *
For more information on the program, please visit the website: www.towson.edu/cubaHONR
For a look at the sights of Cuba in a photo slideshow, click here!