Don’t forget, if you’re interest in attending a Minimester 2015 faculty-led program the deadline for application is October 15. Remember the programs are first-come, first-served and several of our programs are nearly full.
Please feel free to contact our office with any questions. We can be reached by phone at 410-704-2451 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a look at our January destinations!
- United Kingdom/CRMJ – Crime and Punishment Cross-Nationally, UK
- United Kingdom/MCOM – Corporate Communication in the UK
- France/MKTG – Marketing in the Shadow of Bordeaux Vineyards, France
- Puerto Rico/ECED – Dual Language Learners in Early Childhood Settings, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic/NURS – Health Professions in the Dominican Republic
- Italy/ITAL – History of Venice from the Maritime Republic to the Modern Days
- Guatemala/SPAN – Spanish Language and Indigenous Cultures in Antigua
- Puerto Rico & DR/KNES – Sugarball 2015: Sport in the Global Marketplace, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic
October 15 is also the deadline for students interested in traveling abroad for the Spring 2015 semester. If you have not yet been to an information session, please join us for one as soon as you can! They are offered every day from Monday through Friday at 2 p.m. in Psychology 408 and they are the first step to studying abroad on a long-term program.
Towson Abroad: How Big is Your World?