Have you been itching to study abroad but aren’t really sure where to begin? Want to get an idea of who we are and what we have to offer?
Lucky for you!
- Thursday, February 6th from 11AM-2PM, we will be hosting our Study Abroad Fair!
- Pop over to the Potomac Lounge in the University Union between/before/after classes to see what it is all about!
When you stop by, make sure you enter your name into our raffle for a chance to win a gift card to the TU Book Store, a gift certificate to Bahama Breeze, items you can use for your trip (luggage locks, tote bags, etc.), or items donated by our Providers (CET journal, Bangor University stuffed animal, Sunderland University piggy bank, etc.)
– You will have the opportunity to meet all of our lovely staff in the office that are responsible for helping you through the study abroad process. You can ask us ANYTHING! We all have stories from our own trips abroad, and lots of info to share with you!
– Returning students will also be there to share their experiences from Spain, TU in Italy, TU in Japan, Semester at Sea, China, and Australia and give advice!
– Many of our study abroad providers will be in attendance to talk to you about the programs they offer. Some of these include: API, AIFS, Arcadia University, CET, CEA, Education Abroad Network. GlobaLinks, IFSA-Butler, ISA, Lorenzo de’Medici, NSE, Semester at Sea, Tel Aviv University, TU Honors College, UMCP, and USAC!
– Finally, a few of our faculty directors will be on hand to discuss their upcoming faculty-led programs this summer: Sarah Haines (Costa Rica), Tobin Porterfield (Cuba), Jennifer Ballengee (Greece).
Hope to see you there!
Towson Abroad: How big is your world?